RE: Re: st: Re: cutoff point for ROC curve

From   Joe Canner <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Re: st: Re: cutoff point for ROC curve
Date   Tue, 15 Oct 2013 13:50:57 +0000

Mike,

As was discussed yesterday in a different thread, you can use -roccomp- to compare and plot multiple ROCs.  For example:

. logit outcome predictor1
. lroc
. predict xb_predictor1 if e(sample), xb
. logit outcome predictor2
. lroc
. predict xb_predictor2 if e(sample), xb
. roccomp outcome xb_predictor1 xb_predictor2, graph summary

Of course, you can also compare/plot more than two ROCs as desired; just repeat the -logit-, -lroc-, -predict-  sequence.

Regards,
Joe Canner
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine