st: RE: Printing exact -regress- results to LaTeX

From   "Hussein, Mustafa (Mustafa Hussien)" <mhussei4@uthsc.edu>
Subject   st: RE: Printing exact -regress- results to LaTeX
Date   Tue, 8 Oct 2013 15:27:11 +0000

Hi Geoff,

Tabout, by Iaw Watson, has a number of enhanced features for LaTeX tables. To my understanding, you can specify all the features you want to see and it will produce the tables in LaTeX format. I think you will find it useful

findit tabout

I hope that helps,
Mustafa
From: owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu [owner-statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu] on behalf of Geoff Ball [gball259@mtroyal.ca]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2013 11:39 PM
To: statalist@hsphsun2.harvard.edu
Subject: st: Printing exact -regress- results to LaTeX

I would like to take the exact table that Stata outputs from the -regress- command and put it into a LaTeX document.

I have tried estout, esttab, latab, outtex, outreg2, outtable, texdoc, and sjlatex, but I cannot seem to find a way to print the table exactly as it is output.  Instead, I get tables that only have the coefficient and std. error, or the coefficient, N, F, and R-squared, etc.  I want it formatted in a nice LaTeX table, but I would like *all* the statistics output by -regress-.

I apologize for this rather introductory question, but I have perused Google with all sorts of variations of keywords (as well as the Getting Started with Stata manual) and cannot find an answer.  I am using Stata 13.

Thanks,
Geoff