st: r x c test for trend

From   K Jensen <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: r x c test for trend
Date   Tue, 24 Sep 2013 10:50:44 +0100

Sorry if this is a repeat but my earlier message doesn't seem to have got
through.

I would like to test for trend in data that is two ordered categories, with
three and five levels in each category respectively. The dataset is counts
in each combination of categories.

The FAQ for tests for trend in Stata at http://www.stata.com/support/
faqs/statistics/test-for-trend/ is dated 1996 and says "Clearly, we need a
command to do r x c tables, stratified and unstratified, with various
choices of scores. We plan to implement something in the future...."

Has there been anything implemented?

Thankyou
Karin