Re: st: Trouble Producing a Regression Discontinuity Graph with a Specified Bandwidth

Subject   Re: st: Trouble Producing a Regression Discontinuity Graph with a Specified Bandwidth
Date   Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:40:24 -0400

Dara Shifrer <[email protected]>
has been corresponding with me during the day, and we are working out
what the problem is.  I am guessing that a small change in the code
will fix the problem, and after I verify that, I will ask Kit Baum to
upload a new version of -rd-.  Moving the line

loc divide 1

up 3 lines, in rd.ado, should solve the problem.  I sent Dara Shifrer
a modified rd.ado to try out.