st: Factor analysis

From   [email protected]
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Factor analysis
Date   Fri, 13 Sep 2013 12:12:30 +0100

Dear statlisters
I have a problem and i need help from you.
I´ve made a fctor analysis of a hugue database (300000 obs) of medical diagnosis in order to unveil teg relationship betrween the diagnostics.
I´ve found 3 factors that explain well the multimorbidity of the patients.
Now i need to create a variable (0/1) that saus iof a person has multimorbidity or not. The condition to be multimorbidity is to have loadigs of .30 or more in at least three of the diagnositcs, in any one of the factors. So i have about 60 variables with diferent loadings and i need a variable in the previous conditions.
Does anyone can help.
Thanks in advance
Antonio Sousa
Portugal