Re: st: standardised coefficients after lincom

From   "Roger B. Newson" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: standardised coefficients after lincom
Date   Mon, 09 Sep 2013 14:44:35 +0100

What I would do is to use -lincomest- (downloadable from SSC), instead of -lincom-, so the linear combination and its variance are saved as estimation results. And then use -parmest- (downloadable from SSC) to create a 1-observation dataset with data on estimates, standard errors, confidence limits, t- or z-statistics, P-values and other parameter attributes. See Section 3.3 of Newson (2003) for en example of the use of -parmest- after -lincomest-.

Best wishes

Roger

Newson R. Confidence intervals and p-values for delivery to the end user. The Stata Journal 2003; 3(3): 245-269. Download from
http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0043

Roger B Newson BSc MSc DPhil
Lecturer in Medical Statistics
National Heart and Lung Institute