Re: st: Main effect for time-varying covariate

From   Phil Clayton <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Main effect for time-varying covariate
Date   Sat, 31 Aug 2013 11:30:21 +1000

Make sure you are aware of the inferential problems using time-varying covariates in the Fine-Gray regression model. This is discussed in the "[ST] stcrreg" manual at the end of the "Multiple records per subject" section.

It wouldn't be hard to program a wrapper for generating and plotting the Schoenfeld-like residuals. That's essentially what -estat phtest, plot()- does (take a look at -viewsource stphtest.ado-)

Phil