RE: st: RE: outreg2 combined with xtivreg2

From   "Giacomo PALLARO" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   RE: st: RE: outreg2 combined with xtivreg2
Date   Fri, 30 Aug 2013 10:10:16 +0200

Mark,
thank you so much fot your time! The solution you proposed works correctly!
With a few adjustments I have made my original code work, too.
Have a nice day!
Best regards,
Giacomo