Re: st: what tests do i need to do to decide re, be , fe and fd when using ivreg?

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: what tests do i need to do to decide re, be , fe and fd when using ivreg?
Date   Wed, 28 Aug 2013 15:21:35 -0500

Hi Ken,

Before even attempting to answer your question, I'll suggest reading through the Statalist FAQ; in particular, check out the section regarding advice on posing questions to the listserv that will be likely to yield a response.  Aside from implying that the question is too vague for anyone to provide any meaningful answer, this should come from the literature that you review and the question that you are asking when fitting your model.

HTH,
Billy