Re: st: Looping over a range of observations

From   Francesca Colantuoni <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Looping over a range of observations
Date   Fri, 23 Aug 2013 13:36:18 -0400

Exactly!

I actually had to do very little to your code, which works like a charm!

egen store1=group(store)

forvalues i=1/80 {
local first = 12 * `i' - 11
local last = `first' + 11
histogram price1 if inrange(store1, `first',  `last'), by(store1)
graph save "graph`i'", replace
}

I double checked and I have a little over 800 stores.

Thank you so much! you saved me a lot of time!

Cheers,

Francesca