Re: st: Problem getting margins after gllamm command

From   Milena Przheska <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Problem getting margins after gllamm command
Date   Wed, 21 Aug 2013 12:52:26 +0200

I think you may find the following links useful

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/faq/predictive_margins_xtmelogit.htm

http://www.ats.ucla.edu/stat/stata/faq/xtmelogit_prob.htm

Hope this helps.

Best,