Re: st: Use lag operators with interaction term, is it correct?

From   Maarten Buis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Use lag operators with interaction term, is it correct?
Date   Tue, 20 Aug 2013 13:21:29 +0200

--- On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Herman Haugland wrote:
> Uff..Sorry, I didn't know about it.  I just posted that there in order
> to increase my chances of getting an answer.  Sorry about that.

Nick did not tell you that you were wrong to ask your question in both
forums, he (by refering to the Statalist FAQ) just told you that you
should have said so. The reason is that that makes all forums operate
more effectively.

Bottom line, if you want to make effective use of the Statalist (and
you are very welcome to stay here) you will need to read the Statalist
FAQ. A link is added at the bottom of each post to Statalist.

-- Maarten

Maarten L. Buis
WZB
Reichpietschufer 50