Re: st: RE: xtabond2 estimation and observations used

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtabond2 estimation and observations used
Date   Sun, 18 Aug 2013 09:40:17 -0500

If you're including four indicators for time with four time periods, why would you not expect them to be collinear?  This is typically described in texts as the "dummy variable trap."  Also, what you claim to be doing is inconsistent across your queries.  You should follow the guidance in the Statalist FAQ and show _EXACTLY_ what you provided for input and _EXACTLY_ what Stata gave you as output.

Billy