Re: st: Balancing Property not satisfied

From   V!cky Finavker <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Balancing Property not satisfied
Date   Thu, 15 Aug 2013 21:53:43 +0100

Hi Lukas,

Thanks for you help. However, when i change those covariates Pscore shows another covariates as having balancing problem. so do i have to keep on trying until i find one which satisfies or there is a solution?
______
Regards,

Vikram Finavker