st: RE: the values from -tabulate, summarize-

From   "Stoddard, Shawn" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: the values from -tabulate, summarize-
Date   Thu, 15 Aug 2013 20:01:12 +0000

Can you please provide a sample of one of your table statements and the resulting table.

I have been able to use the table, replace command followed by a reshape wide to create stata data sets for use in graphs and other reports.

Best,
Shawn

=======================================
Shawn Stoddard, Ph.D.