Re: st: Forcing absolute file paths in output

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Forcing absolute file paths in output
Date   Wed, 14 Aug 2013 11:35:48 +0100

Good fix. Long-term members may find some small irony in my failing to
check what was true for my OS was true for all. Mea Macima culpa, as
the Romans didn't say.