Re: Re: Re: st: a user-written program for clustering SE on more than one clustering variable?

From   Nahla Betelmal <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: Re: Re: st: a user-written program for clustering SE on more than one clustering variable?
Date   Sat, 10 Aug 2013 15:50:32 +0100

Thank you everyone for sharing your valuable knowledge.
For xtmixed it has been renamed mixed in Stata 13 as mentioned here:
http://www.stata.com/help.cgi?xtmixed

Thank you again
Nahla