st: svy: heckprob diagnostics

From   "Freitas, Derek" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: svy: heckprob diagnostics
Date   Fri, 9 Aug 2013 14:18:03 +0000

Hello Everyone,

I'm currently running a bivariate probit model with sample selection in Stata 12 (svy: heckprob)

My selection model is whether the person has been tested for Hepatitis C. My outcome model is whether the person was told they have HCV after being tested.

i.e.,    heckprob hcv_pos x1 x2, select(hcv_test = x1 x2 x3)

I'm aware of some basic methods of assessing model quality/fit/specification when using heckprob on its own, but I'm at a loss as how to assess model quality when heckprob is coupled with svy:
I've dug through every single resource I could find (Statalist, Stata Journal/Manual, online articles, etc.) and have come up relatively empty handed. Is anyone aware of any methods of judging the quality of a svy: heckprob model?

Thanks,
Derek Freitas