Re: st: problems with usespss command

From   Marta García-Granero <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problems with usespss command
Date   Wed, 07 Aug 2013 11:51:22 +0200

Dr. Gallego can inspect the SPSS file with the free utility ViewSav (it can be downloaded from http://www.asselberghs.dds.nl/stuff.htm ). It lists all the variable names, labels, types, value labels, and also produces summary tables (frequencies and descriptives).

I found it very useful when transferring files to Stata (using -usespss-, BTW).

HTH,
Marta García-Granero