Re: st: -project- and big data files slowing down -build-

From   Roberto Ferrer <[email protected]>
To   Stata Help <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: -project- and big data files slowing down -build-
Date   Mon, 29 Jul 2013 20:48:24 +0100

Thank you Robert.

It is much clearer now.

I will keep working with -project- and post any comments/doubts.

Regards,
Roberto