Re: st: linkplot - linepattern/linestyle etc.

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: linkplot - linepattern/linestyle etc.
Date   Sat, 27 Jul 2013 01:13:48 +0100

See the help for -linkplot- (SSC) and consider

. linkplot GFRSchwartz Ageyears, link(newpatient) asyvars lp(solid dash dot)

However, it's a good idea to edit the -linkplot- code so that

separate `y', by(`link')

becomes

separate `y', by(`link')  veryshortlabel