Re: st: Materials available

From   Richard Goldstein <[email protected]>
To   Christopher Baum <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Materials available
Date   Thu, 25 Jul 2013 13:30:14 -0400

Kit,

thanks for this - removing the "/boc" from the url did the trick

I also note that I can open .pptx formatted files in preview (I'm on a Mac)

Finally a request to presenters: it is fine to hide material in a slide
and then show some in the next slide, etc.; however, for downloading, it
would be greatly appreciated if you cleaned up your file so that there
no extra slides (e.g., I note that Luedicke's presentation takes 6
slides for the intro: slide 1 has point 1, slide 2 has points 1 (again)
and 2, slide 3 has points 1 and 2 (again) and 3, etc.; for me this just
means I'm going to erase the file as there is too much wasted space
(and, of course, my time)

Thanks,
Rich

On 7/25/13 10:45 AM, Christopher Baum wrote:
> Hi Rich,
>
> This is a glitch in the download URLs. It should be straightened out tomorrow on
IDEAS and EconPapers. In the meanwhile if you just remove the /boc from the
download URL it works for both Jeff and Yulia's talks.  I cannot be
responsible
for items submitted in .pptx format, as they usually appear corrupted in
any app I use.