RE: Re: st: Combining graphs as is without resizing.

From   "Seed, Paul" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Re: st: Combining graphs as is without resizing.
Date   Mon, 22 Jul 2013 15:10:41 +0000

No - I was wrong.
- graph combine- ignores the chosen size at
which legends are drawn.  Even -legend(size(zero))-
does not affect the size at which the legends in the combined graph are drawn.
So (unless someone knows different), no known solution within Stata 12.

BW

Paul Seed