Re: st: -project- command and "inverse" table of file dependencies

From   Robert Picard <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: -project- command and "inverse" table of file dependencies
Date   Sat, 20 Jul 2013 13:56:15 -0400

You may also want to try out -list(type)- for an alphabetical listing
of project files per type of dependency.