Re: st: RE: Save results from flexible frequency table in 'matrix like' format

From   Milena Przheska <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Save results from flexible frequency table in 'matrix like' format
Date   Thu, 18 Jul 2013 11:45:52 +0200

Hi Red,

Thank you very much for this algorithm.

I am quite new to Stata and not yet very familiar with Mata, so I was
wondering how should your code be extended to include more than one
variable in order to create multidimensional frequency table, because
the way I understand it, it creates vector, not a matrix.

Once again, thank you for your response, I appreciate it.

Best,
Milena Przheska