Re: st: Formatting output

From   "James Beard" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Formatting output
Date   Thu, 18 Jul 2013 05:43:55 -0000

Anup -

You can get more or less what you want with...
    tabstat lta cratio, by(b) stats(mean sd)

Or, with the add-on -tabout- (type -findit tabout- and follow the
links)...
    tabout b using x.txt, sum replace ///
     cells(mean lta mean cratio sd lta sd cratio) sum replace
There are many many options for -tabout- that will help you get the
table looking exactly the way you want - the above command just gets
the right numbers in the rights cells in the right order.

James.