Re: st: Recreating Confidence Intervals after Poisson Regression

To   [email protected], "[email protected]" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Recreating Confidence Intervals after Poisson Regression
Date   Wed, 10 Jul 2013 20:18:26 -0500

Does this help?

http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/statistics/delta-rule/