st: Upper or Lower Bounds for VAR fcast with exogenous variable

From   Arya Eskamani <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Upper or Lower Bounds for VAR fcast with exogenous variable
Date   Mon, 8 Jul 2013 15:31:27 +0000

Hello and thank you in advance

I am attempting to run a Vector Autoregressive model using the -var- command.  When I fit a model with an exogenous variable using the -exog()- option and attempting to use the -fcast compute- command afterwards, I am provided no Upper Bound, Lower Bound, or Standard Error estimates.  Can someone explain how to get around this?  An example of my code is below, thank you.

var y1 y2, lags(1/2) exog(x1)
fcast compute fore_

Arya Eskamani, M.S.
Project Manager
4700 Millenia Blvd | Ste 500 | Orlando, FL 32839
407.367.4485 Phone
www.assist-rx.com | [email protected]