st: How to down weight or eliminate the influence of extreme points in the regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables?

From   "George_Huang" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: How to down weight or eliminate the influence of extreme points in the regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables?
Date   Mon, 8 Jul 2013 16:06:42 +0800

Dear statalisters,

I use -mmregress- to do the robust test according to Professor Steve Samuels’s suggestions. However, I can’t get the result if the dependent varialbe is categorial. Are there other ways to down weight or eliminate the influence of extreme points in the regression Models for Categorical Dependent Variables?

Thanks a lot,

George