st: Fwd: Time varying covariate data format for the flexible joint modelling of longitudinal

From   sachin batra <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Fwd: Time varying covariate data format for the flexible joint modelling of longitudinal
Date   Wed, 3 Jul 2013 11:44:47 -0500

Hi,
I wish to perform an analysis to find association between changes in
longitudinal blood gas values and mortality. I belive this would
require flexible joint modelling of longitudinal as described at
http://www.stata.com/meeting/uk11/abstracts/UK11_crowther.pdf or at
http://www.stata-journal.com/article.html?article=st0289.
Although the implementation of code is very well described, my
question is how can I adapt stsplit command in stata to set the data
in the time varying covariate format-splitting the data into discrete
periods of time spent at each po2.

My data is for example in the following format

id date_oxygenation1  o2_1  date_oxygenation2       o2_2
date_oxygenation3        o2_3            date_oxygenation4
o2_4           status             status_date
1      1/1/2000               60        2/8/2000                  55
              2/8/2002                     70
4/8/2003                45                 0
1/1/2010
2      4/6/2000               77        9/11//2000                60
             10/8/2004                    75
4/8/2008                55                 1
5/1/2010

Will appreciate the help in this matter.

Sachin Batra