st: outreg2 for multiple mlogit

From   Maria Sokolova <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: outreg2 for multiple mlogit
Date   Mon, 1 Jul 2013 11:22:40 +0200

Dear Statalist users,
I am sending my message in the bottle out again,

I run several mlogits before I outreg2 them, and it happens so that I have to
save and load the estimates before outreg2-ing them.
2 questions arise:
1) With the composition of the mlogit, I keep having the reference
group in the outreg2 output and it's "empty", but still present in the
tables. Can someone give advice on how to suppress the reference group
empty results either on est save (or store) stage or when using outreg2?

2) I need to get the AIC score for each mlogit in the end results. est
store does not store it and I cannot figure out how save permanently
fitstat results.

The code looks as something like this (3 categories of mlogit):

mlogit pt rauch_varlist dtime*, base(2) robust cluster(cluster1) iter(50)
estimates save orig_f_rauch, replace
fitstat, saving(or2)

mlogit pt varlist_hedge varlist dtime*, base(2) robust cluster(cluster1)
estimates save orig_f_hedge, replace
fitstat, saving(or3)

est clear
estimates use orig_f_rauch
est store orig_f_rauch
outreg2 using rezult1, replace drop(dtime*) addtext(Time FE, "YES")
addstat(Clusters, e(N_clust), Convergence, e(converged)) excel
estimates use orig_f_hedge
est store orig_f_hedge
outreg2 using rezult1, append drop(dtime*) addtext(Time FE, "YES")
addstat(Clusters, e(N_clust), Convergence, e(converged)) excel

Thanks ahead,
Maria

--
- - - - -
Maria Sokolova

--
- - - - -
Maria Sokolova
PhD student International Economics
TA in International Economics
The Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies
Pavillon Rigot (RI13), 11A, avenue de la Paix
1202 Genève, Switzerland
Office hours: Mondays, 10h00-12h00, or by appointment
Cell (Switzerland): +41(0)764642717