Re: st: Request regarding conversion of Stata code

From   Anders Alexandersson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Request regarding conversion of Stata code
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 15:30:26 -0400

Mike, are you sure you want to convert code rather than datasets?
If so, how much Stata code do you want to convert to R? Is the code
both for data management and statistical analysis?

Anders Alexandersson
[email protected]