Re: st: IVQR with two endogenous regressors using -ivqreg-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: IVQR with two endogenous regressors using -ivqreg-
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 17:57:54 +0100

Thanks for the details.  I note there is no help file.

On your question (2)

qui regress `endo' `allinstr' if `touse'
predict dhat, xb

-dhat- is a predicted response after the previous regression.

qui qreg `lhs' `dhat' `inexog' if `touse', q(`quantil')
predict iner if `touse', resid

-iner- ditto. They should be dropped later in the program, so should
be temporary variables.

Presumably the program crashed for you before that.