Re: st: change grouping in Stata -graph- command

From   Andrea Bennett <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: change grouping in Stata -graph- command
Date   Fri, 31 May 2013 16:06:33 +0200

Thanks a lot Billy!

I see what you do… But I still think Stata should provide a more obvious solution to this problem…

Best,

Andrea