Re: st: Quantile vs Quartile regression

From   Shikha Sinha <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Quantile vs Quartile regression
Date   Wed, 29 May 2013 10:32:00 -0700

Thanks everyone!. They were very informative econometrically. The
reason why I asked the difference between OLS on quartile and quantile
regression is because I want to run IVQR with continuous endogenous
treatment variable. I can't use -ivqte as it needs a binary endogenous
variable. Someone suggested me to divide the sample into different
quartiles and run -ivreg2 on each quartile separately.

I came across the use written syntax -ivqreg, but am unable to install
it and could not find the ado package. Any help in this regard is
again highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Shikha