Re: st: Stata resources for newbie

From   Margaret MacDougall <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stata resources for newbie
Date   Tue, 28 May 2013 12:25:51 +0100

Thanks for taking the trouble to be precise, Nick.

Best wishes

Margaret

Dr Margaret MacDougall
Medical Statistician and Researcher in Education
Centre for Population Health Sciences
University of Edinburgh Medical School
Teviot Place
Edinburgh EH8 9AG