Re: st: Partial F Test on a Multiple Imputed Set

Subject   Re: st: Partial F Test on a Multiple Imputed Set
Date   Mon, 27 May 2013 12:40:28 -0500

You are testing the hypothesis that the coefficients for the dummies are equal in magnitude but opposite in sign. Are you sure that is what you want, as opposed to just testing that both coefficients equal 0, e.g.

test D1 D2

This will work with mi test.

But, if you really want to test your hypothesis as stated, see

help mi test

It includes examples for more complicated forms of hypotheses.