Re: st: downloading .ado file from personal directory

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   Statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: downloading .ado file from personal directory
Date   Fri, 24 May 2013 15:11:43 -0700

I ran into this problem a while back. If you put the whole ivqrstata/
folder into ~/ado/personal it will not work, but if you put the folder
contents into ~/ado/personal, it should work nicely.

DVM