Re: st: Stata's two-step treatreg command

Subject   Re: st: Stata's two-step treatreg command
Date   Tue, 21 May 2013 10:54:27 -0400

Bob Reed <[email protected]>
You might also search the Statalist archives for the control function
form of the 2-step version of -treatreg- and find:
http://www.stata.com/statalist/archive/2007-04/msg00418.html

For -esta- and -esto- in that post, read -esttab- and -eststo- now;
both are part of -estout- on SSC. Procedure 18.1 from Wooldridge 2002
(Econometric Analysis of Cross Section and Panel Data, 1st edition) is
the other demonstrated method, which tends to work better in
simulations with even minor violations of the -treatreg- assumptions.