Re: st: RE: Creating a table with sample restriction specifics in headers

From   Stephen Cranney <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: Creating a table with sample restriction specifics in headers
Date   Mon, 20 May 2013 15:01:39 -0400

Thanks David; I guess I'm wondering how to turn that label into a
macro. Once I do that I can re-label the dependent variable in each
loop, then the sample limitation will appear at the top of each table
naturally. So I guess the question is, how do I use the display (or
any other command) to turn the label into a local (or global) macro
that I can refer to later on?

Best,

Stephen

Stephen Cranney