Re: st: Stochastic Frontier Analysis, time-varying effects cost frontier

From   Alexander <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Stochastic Frontier Analysis, time-varying effects cost frontier
Date   Thu, 16 May 2013 14:50:09 +0400

Dear Federico,

Thanks for your reply.

I have several firm types measures represented with several sets of
dummy variables

When trying to implement the -emean option, should I include all these
dummies all at once? Or should I run them separately?

If I do the former, STATA omits several dummies (one from each set)
because of collinearity and I am not sure as to how to interpret the
results.

Best regards,
Alex