Re: st: Obtaining the estimated residuals

From   Federico Belotti <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Obtaining the estimated residuals
Date   Mon, 13 May 2013 19:41:00 +0200

Dear Gabriel,

I'm assuming that the command you have used to estimate your model is -xtreg-. Thus, the command you are looking for is

predict res, e

You can find detail by looking at the related help file

help xtreg postestimation

then click on the -predict- link.

HTH,
Federico