Re: st: 2SLS IV estimation CODE

From   William Buchanan <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: 2SLS IV estimation CODE
Date   Sun, 12 May 2013 09:18:47 -0700

Hi Diego,

We're you able to find what you were looking for?  The other option that I stumbled across (now that I have a similar project where my level two effect(s) are endogenous) is to use Mplus 7.  Now they support three level multilevel models, so it would probably be just as easy to fit the model and apply your instruments where needed in the SEM framework.  To my knowledge EQS and LISREL would only allow two level models (although this could be different in the latest release of LISREL).

HTH,
Billy

Sent from my iPhone