Re: st: Estout title help

From   Clinton Thompson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Estout title help
Date   Fri, 10 May 2013 22:56:03 +0200

Try to add -mtitles()- to the syntax.  For example:

estout m1 using "was.txt", replace cells("b(star fmt(2)) ci(par fmt(2)) p") ///
starlevels(* 0.001) stats(N, fmt(%9.0g)) legend label variables(_cons
constant) ///
mtitles("Model-Brazil")

Hope this helps,
~clint