[no subject]

It may still bother you that MV has no significant effect, but that is
what the analysis shows.

I would not ordinarily want to calculate a ratio of slopes in such a
model, even if both slopes were positive and significantly different
from zero.  I don't recall whether you explained why the ratio would
be of interest.

David Hoaglin