Re: automated replies to Statalist [was: Re: st: automatic joining variables after merging datasets]

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: automated replies to Statalist [was: Re: st: automatic joining variables after merging datasets]
Date   Wed, 1 May 2013 11:05:33 +0100

David Radwin -- as many people will recognise, a long-standing
positive contributor to the list -- will no doubt be embarrassed when
he wakes up later today and finds that his mailer is doing this.

Either (a) he will be removed from the list (to rejoin later when this
is fixed)
or (b) he will fix it himself.

The rotation of the earth implies that (a) will happen first, but only a
few people can fix it and as I write they can be presumed to be all
sleeping still. So please bear with any delay.