Re: st: Dialog box for opening a file

From   David Epstein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Dialog box for opening a file
Date   Thu, 28 Mar 2013 02:07:27 -0400

Thanks very much to Alan for the response. In my original file, I did
not have a line break in the TEXT field, so that's not the problem for
me. I'm confused, then, as to why the code worked for you and not for
me. Perhaps it's the fact that I'm on a Mac, rather than a Windows
machine??

And I will check out the window fopen approach again, but I thought
that it wouldn't work since I'm opening a .csv file rather than a
Stata .dta file. Is this not a limitation?

Best,

David