Re: st: One help file for two program

From   John Antonakis <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: One help file for two program
Date   Fri, 22 Mar 2013 18:54:09 +0100

Thanks Austin. I am not clear on what you are saying exactly; if you could briefly elaborate that would be great?

Also, does your advice hold if one of the commands exists already (e.g., ttest)? In that case is it just best to do two commands with two (same) help files?

Best,
J.

John Antonakis
Professor of Organizational Behavior