Re: st: Levpet and Time Dummies.

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Levpet and Time Dummies.
Date   Wed, 20 Mar 2013 15:47:10 +0000

Thanks for supplying the reference.

In this case I doubt that we would be looking at anything much in the
way of Stata code without the middle author, Brian Poi.

We know that the Poisson can produce zeros, but setting Poi equal to
blank "" is a step too far,

Nick