st: Stata bundle for TextMate

From   Tom Palmer <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Stata bundle for TextMate
Date   Tue, 19 Mar 2013 16:50:16 +0000

Hi -- this is for Mac users writing Stata code in the TextMate 2 text
editor,

My bundle for Stata has been included in the TextMate index of Bundles.

This means that it is now available to be installed through the Bundles
preferences pane in TextMate 2 (by going: Preferences | Bundles pane |
scroll down to "Stata" and check the box on the left).

The bundle is my slightly modified version of the Stata bundle (without
tab completion) which is available on Dan Byler's blog.

http://bylr.net/3/2010/10/stata-bundle-for-textmate/

The bundle is for Stata 12 (but could be edited to work for other
versions). The bundle just does the basics and I hope to add more
features over time. The code is hosted on GitHub and so if anyone would
like to add features please do send in pull requests:

https://github.com/remlapmot/Stata.tmbundle.git

I thank Michael Sheets, the TextMate Bundles Moderator, for making
several corrections and improvements.

All the best,
Tom